The cottage in Koivusaari (Birch island) is located on it’s own half hectare island. The island was originally used as a fishing spot for the directors of the Serlachius’ paper factory in Mänttä. The original cottage was burnt down in 1950’s by a bolt of thunder.
As a memory from those days remains the guest house on the beach. The island also has a timber sauna and a long pier, which is an excellent spot for sunbathing.
The cottage has solar panels and natural gas.
From the boat harbour there is about a kilometre to the cabin. The rent includes a boat and an outboard motor.
n. 40 + 18 m²
Week (off season)
Midsummer week (8 days)
Reservation fee (deducted from the final rent)